To ensure that all stakeholders in students' education in Maryland have an opportunity to provide the task force with their comments, there will be regional forums held around the state according to the following schedule (see below). The task force needs public input to help inform their deliberations and their recommendations. It is critical that the broad community be involved.
In addition to the public forums, please consider contributing to the work of the task force by responding to any or all of the questions on the online questionnaires. Here is the link to the public comment questionnaires: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16GhXoHp-X9RIL_nMMcbFt_3dXBVQeN37GGfYs4e56Qc/viewform
Your voice in this process will make a difference!
Regional Forum Schedule
- Wednesday, January 8, 2014, 4:00-6:00, Wicomico High School, Wicomico County
- Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 5:00-7:00, Carver Center for Arts and Technology, Baltimore County
- Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 5:00-7:00, Barbara Ingram School for the Arts, Washington County
- Thursday, January 16, 2014, 5:00-7:00, Paint Branch High School, Montgomery County
- Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 5:00-7:00, Thomas Stone High School, Charles County
- Thursday, January 23, 2014, 5:00-7:00, North Caroline High School, Caroline County
- Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 5:00-7:00, Annapolis High School, Anne Arundel County
Inclement Weather: If the school system in the county designated for the forum is closed due to inclement weather, the forum will be cancelled and rescheduled, if possible.